Price - $250.00
Includes all General Sessions on Nov 9 -10 (08:00-17:00) and banquet.
Price - $125.00
Includes all General Sessions on Nov 9-10. (08:00-17:00) and Banquet.
Price - $50.00
Nov 10 (18:30-22:00). Banquet, WAVMA AGM and Awards Ceremony for best presentations and posters. Children <10 yrs free.Sold out
Price - $200.00
Aquaculture Biosecurity Workshop includes Nov 11. lectures (14:00-17:00) and Nov 12. Table-top and On-farm Exercises (08:00-17:00), all teaching materials and Nov 12 transportation/lunch.
Price - $75.00
Finfish clinical exam, anesthesia and necropsy. Limited to 50 participants. Includes materials and transportation to/from Ross U/Marriott, Nov 11. (08:00-12:00).
Price - $75.00
Dolphin Clinical Exam. Limited to 50 participants. Includes transportation to/from Dolphin Discovery/Marriott on Nov 11 (08:00-12:00).
· Delegates can register for one or more sessions, wetlabs and workshops (student discounts will require ID at Conference Registration).
· Registration cost for all CE sessions, wetlabs and workshop increase on June 1, and October 1.
· A separate registration is required for each delegate attending sessions, wetlabs and workshops.
· RACE-approved CE certificates (suitable for credit towards annual licensing or registration requirements), will be available for all students, vet techs/nurses and veterinarians attending sessions, wetlabs and workshops. Vet students should consult their Dean's Office about credit towards their veterinary degree requirements.
· Speakers that provide abstracts and biographical information by June 1, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, will receive a discount code for registration (or refund) at the Early-Bird rate.
· Conference Cancellation/Refund Policy: Registration Cancellation/Refund requests must be sent to the Conference Organizers and will be honored (less a $25 administrative fee) after the end of the Conference (~November 12, 2018). Refund requests will be honored at 100% (if received by June 1, 2018); 50% (if received by October 1, 2018). No refunds will be given for cancellations after October 1, 2018.